Saturday, November 11, 2006

I just came back from visiting my dad at tths. All my siblings had gathered there, a more complete reunion than we ever hve during cny. I'm not too sure how bad the situation is, but from the way the doctor said it, it did seem rather complex. So my dad has to stay for another week for observation, but at least he doees look a lot better than before. Charmaine & alvin seemed to have qualms about the doc's proffessionalism as he seems so scatterbrained, leaving his stethoscope and stuff all over the place.

Alvin was trying to convince me out of taking law. I just don't know how can all my brothers be so damn eloquent. It was terribly annoying as we argued about the ease of digestion of certain food. After dad finished his lunch, we had to seperate and my siblings went for lunch while I went to stock up on groceries. Finally, I got some aspirin and replenished my miniscule supply of antaacid. Was kind of caught in the downpour and almost was knocke3d down by a car as I took the sheltered route of passing through the carpark. Walking in slippers doesnt make things easier, now does it.

I felt pretty useless and immature compared to them, that I can't even believe we are related. All my siblings seem to be of the same personality while I am the more reserved introvert. I just don't know what to do to help when all have been taken care of. I guess I'm just an extra baggage in the family. Empathy and apathy just does not run through my veins. I just feel so alienated from this family at times. I can tell Al and char try to talk to me, but it is just all so contrived.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh we are the lonely ones

No comments: